What Are the Benefits of Eyeliner Tattoo?
* Permanent eyeliner allows you to swim, shower, and exercise without having makeup smudges.
* It provides safety and convenience to those with oily skin, vision problems, or unsteady hands.
* Eye doctors (Ophthalmologists and Optometrists) also recommend permanent eyeliner to patients who wear contact lenses, have watery eyes, or are allergic to regular makeup.
* Eyeliner “frames” the eyes and can make eyelashes appear darker, fuller, or thicker.
* It can enhance the shape or balance (symmetry) of a person’s eyes, create the illusion of larger eyes, or affect how the spacing of the eyes is perceived.
* Eyeliner can also enhance or intensify eye color and help make the eyes appear more alluring.
How Much Does the Procedure Cost?
The procedure costs $450.