What is an eyeliner tattoo?
Eyeliner tattoo is a form of cosmetic tattooing, often referred to as semi-permanent makeup, that is done by a trained tattoo artist. The pigment used is very different from body tattooing ink and is only deposited on the first layer of skin. The pigment is designed to fade over time, hence the term ‘semi-permanent’, which allows for adjustments as we age.
What are the benefits of eyeliner tattoo?
- Permanent eyeliner allows you to swim, shower, and exercise without having makeup smudges.
- It provides safety and convenience to those with oily skin, vision problems, or unsteady hands.
- Eye doctors (Ophthalmologists and Optometrists) also recommend permanent eyeliner to patients who wear contact lenses, have watery eyes, or are allergic to regular makeup.
- Eyeliner “frames” the eyes and can make eyelashes appear darker, fuller, or thicker.
- It can enhance the shape or balance (symmetry) of a person’s eyes, create the illusion of larger eyes, or affect how the spacing of the eyes is perceived.
- Eyeliner can also enhance or intensify eye color and help make the eyes appear more alluring.
How much does the procedure cost?
Eyeliner Top or Bottom $450
Both Top and Bottom $750