From ancient civilizations to today, salt and the sea have been associated with health and therapy. Soaking in our Epsom salt bath is a great way to relax, restore and rejuvenate! Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) is a valued all-natural remedy that helps soothe aching muscles, relax the mind, and promote better sleep. It also helps replenish the magnesium levels of the body and helps enzyme systems function better. Epsom salt can do wonders for your hair and skin, too.
We have combined the soothing effects of a specialty bath with the health benefits of salt therapy in your own personal oasis.
What are the benefits of halotherapy?
The benefits of halotherapy, or salt therapy, are wide-ranging. Salt levels affect our cell activity, energy, and blood sugar levels. A natural disinfectant, salt is antimicrobial and antibacterial. Natural, unprocessed salt such as Himalayan and Dead Sea salt contain 84 elements and trace elements found in the human body. Salt therapy can improve:
The negatively charged ions in salt improve health and mood. Inhaling these particles may reduce inflammation and mucus in the lungs, improving conditions such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinus congestion, and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). Scientific studies show that people with asthma and other ailments breathe easier after halotherapy.
Balance and Detoxification
The calming effects of halotherapy can support the immune, nervous, and lymphatic systems. Additional benefits include reduced stress and headaches, increased energy, and better sleep. Treatments can keep the body healthy during flu or allergy seasons.
While table salt can dehydrate, pure mineral salts have natural moisturizing properties and support the skin’s water balance and barrier protection by attracting moisture. Skin conditions such as psoriasis, rashes, eczema, and acne can be improved through treatment.
What types of salt baths do you offer?
This soak is designed to help remove toxins from your body naturally using the following essential oils:
- Ginger Root – Acts as a “natural cleanser” for the body
- Lemon – Supports the immune system and improves digestion
- Lime – Powerful diuretic
- Blood Orange – Prevents the buildup of uric acid and salt
Deep Relaxation Soak
Transform your bath ritual into a therapeutic experience with the relaxing aromatics of lavender. Here are some of the benefits you can get from lavender:
- Helps reduce tension and stress
- Improves sleep and fights insomnia
- Provides a calming and peaceful aromatherapy experience
Stress Relief Soak
Go ahead, slide into a warm bath and forget your worries. This soak is a blend of the following essential oils designed to help relax your nervous system:
- Spearmint – Has a relaxing and cooling effect on the body
- Eucalyptus – Helps relax the nervous system and muscles
Treat yourself to a relaxing experience whether you are a fitness enthusiast, athlete, or just love a good soak:
- Peppermint/Eucalyptus – Helps relax muscles
Sinus Relief Soak
Enjoy the incredible healing power of plants. This blend contains therapeutic pure essential oils designed to give you relief from nasal congestion and sinus infections:
- Peppermint – Helps clear up congestion and respiratory issues
- Cypress – Increases efficiency of the lungs
Champagne Bath Soak
Enjoy a bath soak that evokes the citrus, fruity, champagne aroma experience:
- Grapefruit – Helps cleanse the body and fight depression
- Ginger – Reduces the feeling of stress and sadness
- Lemon – Nourishes skin and helps purify the body
Soft Skin Bath Soak
Nothing works better than a relaxing all-natural bath in helping repair and nourish you skin:
- Tea Tree – Helps cleanse the skin and fight bacteria
- Lemon – Relieves headache and nausea
- Ylang-Ylang – Helps with relaxation
- Geranium – Reduces stress and anxiety
- Lavender – Helps promote better sleep
This manly bath salt aromatherapy blend includes 4 high quality essential oils:
- Cedarwood – improves focus and general well-being
- Eucalyptus – Helps promote feelings of relaxation
- Frankincense – Has many healing properties
- Peppermint – Helps enhance mental acuity